Minimum age to rent a car is 21 year old with a major credit card. Minimum age for Sport Cars, Premium, Convertible, Vans and SUVs is 21 year old and over. Minimum age for renting a 12 or 15 Passenger Van is 25 years and older. We do NOT Charge any under age fee for under 25 year!!!
Upon arrival, please go to the ground transportation and contact us at (877) 342-4477 or (949) 251-0202 for pick up. We are about a mile away and it will take us 5-7 minutes to get there. Look for a shuttle saying SNA AUTO RENTAL.
Rental Requirements: All renters/driver's will be required, at the time of rental, to supply: A valid driver license (U.S., Canadian or international licenses with a valid passport are accepted)
- Free Unlimited mileage provided to travelers deplaned at the John Wayne Airport with current boarding pass on all rentals.
- All local renters and non-local renters without a current boarding pass will receive 200 free miles per day on all rentals.
- Customers with cash debit and prepaid cards get 200 miles per day.
- Exception of the following vehicles:
- SUV’S 200 free miles per day, 1400 free miles per Week
- Luxury, BMW, Mercedes Benz 150 free miles per day, 1050 free miles per Week
- VAN’s 200 free miles per day, 1400 free miles per Week
- Convertible 200 free miles per day, 1050 free miles per Week
- Sport Car 200 free miles per day, 1050 free miles per Week
Grace period: A rental day is each 24-hour time commencing with the date and time indicated on the rental agreement (contract) at the time of rental. There is a 59 minutes grace period for return. Hourly charges may apply after this grace period, which is 1/3 of your daily rate in the contract. After three hours, full-day charge may apply.
Monthly Rentals: A month rental for Car Rental Company is 28 days, which is 4 weeks.
We accept Credit, Debit, Cash and Prepaid credit card. We accept all major credit cards. (American Express, Discover, Visa and Master Card)
- Credit Card: we authorize your credit card $150-$200 above the estimated rental fee. The unused amount will be credit back to your account at rental return.
- Debit Card: we charge your card $300 above the amount of the rental. At the return unused amount will be reverse at time.
- Cash or Prepaid Cards:
- Local customers: we need $300 deposit above the amount of the rental with the copy of your most resent paycheck stub along with your current name and address on it or utility bill with no past due amount.
- Out of Town Customers: we need $300 deposits above the amount of the rental with your return flight ticket or return Itinerary.
Rental liability coverage: (RLI) Primary insurance protecting you against claims made by third party for bodily injury and/or property damage sustained while operating the rental vehicle, up to the required financial responsibility limits of the state in which the vehicle is license. Do not cover all situations that may arise while operating a rental vehicle. Insurance cost $10.99 per rental day.
Loss Damage Waiver: (CDW) Loss Damage Waiver, which for an additional daily charge relieves the renter of all financial responsibility for the loss or damage to the rental car, as long as the vehicle is been used in accordance with the terms of the Rental Agreement. Cost: Economy, compact, midsize, standard, and full size $10.99 per rental day / SUV, minivan, convertibles, luxury, premium, specialty $14.99 per rental day.
Child Seat and Booster Seat: In California, state laws require children six years of age or younger less than 60 pounds in weight to be in a child restraint device. There is a $4.75 per day fee for child seats. If the seat is not return in the same condition, less normal wear and tear as received, a cleaning fee will be assess. If the seat is damage, a repair or replacement charge will be apply.
GPS: Units are available for rent at $4.99 per day. Please ask for details at the time of rental.
You can add up to 3 driver's at no cost.
Vehicle must remain in California, Nevada and Arizona only. Vehicle is not permitted to Mexico under any circumstances.